300 follower giveaway!!! wow cool
you can win:
- a cat zipper sweater (colour + size of your choice)
- a drawing by me (it can be anything!! yeah i know i draw furry shit and stuff like that but i can do humans! ill draw a ship/you or w/e (i wont do any nsfw stuff gomen)
- u dont have to have the drawing if you dont want it omg
RULES!! (read wow)
- reblog as much as you want!! idc man (but be kind to your followers)
- likes dont count but it dosent hurt to like!! (hahh ah)(ha)
- make sure ask box is open omg
- you dont have to be following me, but if you do ill throw in something a little extra for you uwu (maybe)
- if you dont respond within 25 hours sorry man but im picking another winner
- you have to be content w/ giving me your address
- no giveaway/side blogs!
- ends 3rd of July!!
yeah thats it!! good luck uwu
There are two things I want to do this summer.
- Launch a Lolita brand.
- Make many skirts that are tasteful and creative (but subtle) references to videogames. Wear them to death, but if other people like them also sell them on commission.
I hate my artwork, but I think that’s ok
I am a Pretty Good Artist. I have worked professionally since 2006. I have worked on properties like G.I. Joe, My Little Pony, Transformers, and a host of others. You can see my work everywhere, from toy packages to comic books to DVD covers. I currently work for MinoMonsters, where I have designed everything from the monsters themselves to the environments they live in. I have done a lot of things, now that I look back on it.
And my artwork makes me CRAZY. Absolutely bonkers.
Oh, there are standout pieces that I like. They’re probably different from the ones you prefer (although we both align on ManSkitty). But it never feels like enough, at least to me. To me, my work is never good enough—not drafted well enough, not rendered enough, not colored right, not composed right, too stiff or too floppy or this or that or anything and everything. I can point out a hundred thousand flaws, and a hundred thousand artists who do what I do but who do it better.
I say this not to fish for compliments, but to give a shout out to my fellow frustrated artists—which I am coming to learn, slowly, is pretty much all of us at one time or another. We all drive ourselves nuts. Our need to keep improving is compulsive. It’s equal parts horrendous and wonderful. We—I—keep pushing and trying to reach something like satisfaction, even if we don’t know what, artistically, that is.
It was bad before the proliferation of the internet, but oh god! My Tumblr dash is like an inferiority complex, delivered right to my eyes. It pushes me to get better—and it pushes me to remember that sometimes, it’s best to unplug for a bit.
So here’s to every person who’s ever drawn something they hate, or compared themselves to others, or looked at their work and muttered ‘why do I even BOTHER.’ SHINE ON, YOU CRAZY DIAMONDS. I’ll be shining right with you. <3
Yes, I really did keep track of every location in every episode and calculate the mileage.
Some locations are completely unknown, and therefore not plotted on the map. If I knew the state, but not the location within the state, I used the city closest to the geographic center of the state.
Note: this is just where the Impala went. That’s why Season 7 is so short and it doesn’t show their trip to Scotland in season 6.
Click through to the source link to embiggen.
I HAVE LITERALLY BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SINCE I STARTED WATCHING THIS SHOW
But…. is this just as the crow flies?
IT. IS. FINISHED.
I put a good solid 20 hours of work into this; it’s made from fine thread count handkerchief linen and hand embroidered and hand rolled hemmed with the tiniest blind stitching I’ve ever done. It looks as nice on the back as on the front, and I’m so happy with it that I could cry.
Even if I can’t finish my jacket by Fanime, I’ll have this with me. Might even scent it with lavender who knows?
Blind stitching is the worst. You did an awesome job!
These links work as of 5/7/13.
None of the links require downloads, plug in installs, or signing up for anything of ANY KIND. Those are just ads, click out of them and press play. If you’re struggling, this chrome plug in will make your life easier.
Subbed = speaking in japanese with english subtitles
Dubbed = speaking in english (usually with no subtitles)
- The Cat Returns: subbed | dubbed
- Grave of the Fireflies: subbed | dubbed
- Horus: Prince of the Sun: subbed | x
- Howl’s Moving Castle: subbed | dubbed
- Kiki’s Delivery Service: subbed | dubbed
- Laputa: Castle in the Sky: subbed | dubbed
- My Neighbor Totoro: subbed | dubbed
- My Neighbors the Yamadas: subbed | dubbed
- Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind: subbed | dubbed
- Only Yesterday: subbed | x
- Panda! Go Panda!: subbed | x
- Pom Poko: subbed | dubbed
- Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea: subbed | dubbed
- Porco Rosso: subbed | dubbed
- Princess Mononoke: subbed | dubbed
- The Secret World of Arrietty: subbed | dubbed
- Spirited Away: subbed | dubbed
- Tales from Earthsea: subbed | dubbed
- Whisper of the Heart: subbed | dubbed